Aims And Objects
The aims and objects for which the Association is established are as under:
- To Promote Pediatric Emergency Medicine as a specialty in India
- Enhance the quality of pediatric emergency medical care in India
- Raise public awareness of the scope of pediatric emergency medical services
- Enhance and optimize Emergency and Disaster Preparedness and Response with reference to special need of children and adolescent in India
- To encourage pediatric research activities by combining the efforts of individual institutions.
- To facilitate and coordinate research activities among the participating institutions.
- This organization pledges to formally work together with our colleagues in India for the greater good of people in India.